Facts & Figures
We are committed to breaking new ground in the way talent is deployed.
What We Do
We develop and implement comprehensive talent mobility solutions for corporate and government clients worldwide.
- Managing an average annual volume of 110,000 moves in more than 190 countries on behalf of our clients
- Mobility partner to some of the world’s largest and best-known organizations and a leading provider to the governments of the United States and Canada
Global Footprint, On-the-Ground Resources
- More than 4,000 employees operating from 77 locations across the world
- Speaking more than 55 different languages
- Network of trusted suppliers in more than 190 countries
Services: End to End Talent Mobility Management Solutions
By combining active listening with our global expertise, we become a seamless extension of our clients’ teams. We offer a complete portfolio of talent mobility program administration, financial management, mobility supply chain management, program design and advisory services.
Secure, Technology-Enabled Service Delivery and Program Analytics
Our technology tools are designed specifically to streamline management of our clients’ mobility programs and provide management reporting and advanced program analytics. Our technology offering ranges from tools enabling management of complex talent mobility programs, to tools for relocating employees receiving lump sum benefits.
We ensure world class information and data security levels and protect client data against the ever-changing threat landscape. Our data security framework is audited and assessed by third parties and undergoes a stringent review from many of our clients, which include government agencies of the United States and Canada as well as global financial institutions.
Industry Awards and Recognitions
Our global team is recognized for our ideas, shared service commitment and industry foresight:
- Runner up in the category Thought Leadership – Best Survey or Research Study of the Year for the 2017 Talent Mobility Trends Survey – 2018 EMMAs by the Forum for Expatriate Management
- Gold Stevie Award in the category Best White Paper or Research Report for the 2017 Talent Mobility Trends Survey – 2018 American Business Awards
- Bronze Stevie Award for Company of the Year – Business and Professional Services (Large) – 2018 American Business Awards
- Highly commended in the category Thought Leadership – Best Survey or Research Study of the Year for the 2016 Global Mobility Trends Survey – 2017 EMMAs by the Forum for Expatriate Management
- Best Mobility and Orientation Consultant – 2016 HR Vendors of the Year Awards by Human Resources Magazine Singapore
- Highly recommended in the category Best Vendor Partnership for our contributions to the successful mobility program of our client, Bayer AG – 2016 EMMAs by the Forum for Expatriate Management
- Highly recommended in the category Thought Leadership – Best Survey or Research Study of the Year in both APAC and EMEA regions – 2016 EMMAs by the Forum for Expatriate Management
- Canadian HR Reporter 2016 Readers’ Choice Awards for Best-in-Nation Relocation Services
Talent mobility is a powerful tool in attracting, developing and retaining talent. Learn More
With unparalleled insights on the future of talent mobility, we contribute to the success of our clients’ organizations. Learn More
Effective solutions always begin with understanding each client’s unique business challenges and strategic goals. Learn More