Powerful Upgrades to ReloAccess™ Reimagine the Client Experience
August 5, 2022
Dynamic new enhancements to ReloAccess give mobility managers increased visibility and control over their relocation programs and policies.
ReloAccess, our digital platform, has been optimized with new features and revamped navigation. The enhancements provide mobility leaders greater visibility and control over their mobility programs and more insight into their employees’ relocation status. The design-led changes, reflecting the input of a broad and diverse group of clients, deliver a flexible, personalized experience for mobility managers.
Streamlined layout, user-friendly navigation, and powerful search functionality are reflected in the new mobility manager dashboard. The dashboard provides greater visibility into key elements of the relocation process, putting managers’ most important performance metrics front and center, and enabling them to get quicker insight into program performance and employee status.
Among the highlights of the ReloAccess redesign for Mobility Managers are:
- Mobile employee sentiment monitoring gives mobility managers consistent visibility to their employee’s feelings as the move progresses. Easy access to sentiment history supports deeper insights into the employee experience that can inform enhancements to employee support and policy.
- Move risk indicator flag alerts mobility managers when move timelines or success may be compromised. Examples may include changes to the relocation start date or delays in critical processes, such as immigration.
- Employee watchlist allows mobility managers to pin an unlimited number of mobile employee records to the dashboard so they can easily keep track of high priority moves.
- Pending actions tab allows mobility managers to easily keep track of the outstanding tasks they need to complete.
- Journal Notes provides quick and easy access to a consolidated, timeline-based view of the notes and documents linked to a particular move.
ReloAccess’ enhanced analytics puts the vast amounts of data involved in program management to work for heightened program performance. Trends in key areas, such as exceptions, are easily visible. The simplified navigation, reflecting client needs, offers clients direct access to robust reporting features, such as advanced visualization, flexible filters, and a powerful search capability. Mobility managers can drill down and tailor data views to their individual program needs. Our digital assistant, Quin, is available to guide users through various features of ReloAccess, including the new enhancements.
According to Hannah Richardson, Senior Vice President, Client Strategic Partner Team, “The recent enhancements to ReloAccess provide our clients with deeper and more immediate insights into their employees’ mobility experiences, allowing them to more easily understand trends and action points at the program level. It allows mobility managers to achieve better cost control and policy development of their mobility program effortlessly, and prepares them to anticipate future needs.”
The reimagined ReloAccess platform is a reflection of our ongoing effort to deliver an exceptional mobility program management experience to our clients. Reach out to your account representative for more detail.