Mitigating Risk & Managing Compliance
Increasing complexity and more onerous regulations affecting domestic and international mobility require enhanced compliance planning, internal controls and program management. Through a forward-looking approach, mobility leaders can effectively navigate the changing landscape.
The impact of ever-changing rules and regulations create significant challenges for mobility leaders and their organizations. Moreover, the consequences of non-compliance – while unintended – can be vast and long-lasting. Knowledge is power in planning for, adhering to, and managing through the varied regulations surrounding immigration requirements, data security and compensation and tax matters.
Navigating the compliance labyrinth requires:
- Deep understanding of the many stakeholders who affect an organization’s compliance, from talent management and mobility functions to the travel department; finance functions like payroll, internal and external tax; auditors; information security professionals; and transferring employees and business travellers themselves
- Rigorous focus on compliance requirements and local regulations as well as strong relationships with experts who can advise quickly about changes in protocols or laws
- Integrated and transparent systems and tools that allow for real-time views of employee data including cost estimation, immigration liability, visa and work permit renewal dates, taxable benefits and tax fulfillment
- A partner that stays ahead of technology threats to both client and employee data, with a focus on enhancing the security posture at every turn
- A holistic view of every dimension of the mobility program to ensure wing-to-wing compliance
- A comprehensive risk management solution for extended business travelers
BGRS’s team of global financial services, compensation, immigration and business travel, and information technology security experts work as a seamless extension of our clients’ teams to answer the critical questions and conduct due diligence that reduces risk and exposure and manages compliance. Our teams provide a clear and current line of sight into anticipated spend, regulations, documentation and reporting requirements, tax implications, data protection and information security, and guidelines for the employee.
Managing relocating employees’ expenses gives us a unique ability to streamline compensation delivery, ensure compliance and accurate reporting for tax returns. Learn More
Immigration & Business Travel
We combine deep subject matter expertise, best-in-class supply chain and industry leading technology to deliver tailored solutions aligned with the latest regulatory requirements. Learn More
Talent Mobility Insights
Creating Inclusive and Compliant Mobility Programs
Managing a compliant and cost effective mobility program while remaining fluid and responsive to the business requirements is a balancing act. Learn More