Deploying & Developing Talent
A mobile workforce is essential for organizational success in today’s global marketplace. We partner with our corporate and government clients to craft and implement talent mobility strategies that empower them to attract, retain and develop top performers.
Rapid business change is transforming the way the global workforce is sourced, organized and managed. Capitalizing on growth opportunities requires the effective selection and deployment of the best talent. Moreover, generational differences and other demographic shifts are driving increased demand for challenging assignments and international development opportunities. Talent mobility is a powerful tool in attracting, retaining, developing and engaging talent.
A well-designed and implemented talent mobility program can help:
- Secure higher acceptance of first choice candidates who are attracted to organizations that offer global professional opportunities
- Develop high potential talent, providing new opportunities to extend and expand their leadership skills and grow – driving engagement among top performers and strengthening your talent pool overall
- Achieve business performance goals that require having the right professionals around the world where and when you need them
- Ensure that programs and policies are sensitive and adaptive to changing business, geographic and demographic dynamics
- Manage and maximize spend through efficient program design, cost-effective customization and flawless execution
- Streamline and integrate core mobility services, consolidating and centralizing for best-in-class outcomes
- Create alignment among internal stakeholders and their respective objectives, including Executive Management, Human Resources, Procurement, Finance, Information Technology and Legal
A white paper examining three key factors influencing the future of talent mobility. Learn More
Key actions companies can take to obtain better outcomes and greater ROI for global assignments. Learn More