Technology & Security
By partnering with BGRS, you will be able to leverage our technology infrastructure designed to improve and streamline service delivery.
We offer technology tools designed specifically to support our diverse client portfolio and their relocating employees.
Designed for mobility managers and relocating employees in the corporate sector, ReloAccess is BGRS’s advanced technology platform that empowers the success of your mobility program.
ReloAccess can be used interchangeably via any internet browser or the dedicated Apple and Android mobile apps, both channels providing the highest level of protection for your corporate and your employee’s personal data.
ReloAccess for Mobility Leaders
ReloAccess gives you real-time access to the file and program level information we hold on your behalf. From online initiations reporting to analytics, exception management to leveraging ReloAccess world-class analytics tools to facilitate real-time decision-making, ReloAccess delivers a wealth of features that are fully integrated with our service delivery model.
ReloAccess for Relocating Employees
ReloAccess delivers powerful features for relocating employees to assist in their relocation experience enabling real-time access to BGRS staff and resources. The features include expense management, extensive destination information, real-time task and notifications, and much more.Existing Customer Login Download ReloAccess mobile app for Apple iOS Download ReloAccess mobile app for Android
Government of Canada Integrated Relocation Program Portal – ReloDialogue
Through our secure portal, Canadian Government Clients get instantaneous access to funding and cost reports, relocation status reports for their transferee and program.
The Transferee portal provides easy access to forms, helpful links, directories, destination guides, tools and calculators. The transferees can view and complete an expense report and advance request, view claim status, and update personal information throughout the relocation. It also provides access to an interactive relocation calendar with the ability to add personal agenda items, and to provide feedback to BGRS.Canadian Government Customer Login
BGRS’s lump sum online tool, www.moveXpert.com, provides cost-effective support, tools, vetted supplier choices, and flexibility to employees receiving lump sum benefits, while allowing them to retain full control of their relocation.moveXpert.com Login Download moveXpert mobile app for Apple iOS Download moveXpert mobile app for Android
Information and Data Security
We take data security very seriously and strive for world class security levels by continually enhancing our security posture to protect client data against the ever-changing threat landscape.
Our security strategy is based on industry standard “Defense in Depth” concepts that provide many layers of security:
- Perimeter Defense: State of the art Advanced Threat Protection Firewalls and Intrusion Prevention systems have been deployed throughout our network
- Physical Security: Physical security of our data center is provided by a world class Tier 1 provider
- Application Security: Applications are developed using OWASP Security Standards and protected with Web Application Firewalls
- Device Security Standards: Industry standards are used to ensure devices are configured in a secure manner
- Encryption: Strong encryption methods are used to protect data in transit and in storage
- Data Loss Prevention: Enhanced security tools have been implement to ensure confidential data does not leave our computing environment
- Access Controls: Access is granted using “least privilege” and “need to know” security practices
- Data Destruction: Electronic data destroyed using Department of Defense standards when data is no longer needed
- Security Awareness: Users are trained to recognize and respond to security threat